Academic Success’s goal is to promote student achievement and retention, develop independent life-long learners, and support innovation in learning and teaching through the integration of learning strategy and peer tutoring services.
Tutoring services are available to Georgian College and UPC students in most courses at no charge!
- Drop-in services are available during scheduled times in multiple Library locations
- One-to-one or small group sessions available
- Peer Services hires students as peer tutors, study buddies and learning skills assistants
Drop in for help with your math assignments!
- Understanding concepts and application
- Making sense of questions and assignments
- Working with formulae
- Developing problem solving strategies
Get help with your writing assignments!
Writing Centre services help students:
- improve their writing
- find and correct errors in assignments
- navigate APA and MLA citations
Drop in for assistance or book an appointment.
Drop in for help with course software & common computing issues
Drop-in help is available available in the library.
Access password assistance for:
- Student logins