At Georgian, we believe in the power of real-world opportunities — experiences that take you out of the classroom and immerse you in your industry. When you graduate, you’ll have the confidence to succeed on the job, because you already have. And you’ll have the resumé you need to differentiate yourself.
Georgian is Ontario’s #1 college in co-op education
- We have the highest percentage of student body enrolled in programs with mandatory co-op
- 6,200 employers partner with Georgian to offer student work experiences
- 5,000 Georgian students are enrolled in co-op programs
- We have several programs accredited by Co-operative Education and Work Integrated Learning Canada (CEWIL); This represents the highest standard of achievement for co-op programs in Canada
Georgian grads get jobs
- Georgian is a leader in graduate employment
- According to Ontario Colleges Key Performance Indicators, 85.8 per cent of Georgian graduates found work within six months – above the provincial average of 77 per cent
- Georgian has maintained a graduate employment rate above the provincial average for more than 20 years
Here’s an introduction to the eight types of work-integrated learning available at Georgian. You can also download this infographic as a PDF.
This infographic was originally posted in 2019. It was last updated in June 2021.
“Because of the co-op, I landed directly in my field and it put the foundation in place for my entire career.”
Aviation Management, 1989
Vice President of Crew Resources, WestJet Airlines