?Hundreds of graduating students and grads crowded into Co-operative Education and Career Success’ first-ever Health and Wellness Studies career fair on March 4.
Open to Health and Wellness students and graduates, the fair took place the main floor foyer of the Sadlon Centre for Health, Wellness and Sciences at the Barrie Campus.
Employers who attended represented a wide cross-section of the health care field. They included:
• Closing the Gap Healthcare Group
• West Parry Sound Health Centre
• Loblaw Companies Limited
• Georgian Bay General Hospital
• Leisureworld Senior Care Corporation
• County of Simcoe
• Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital
• NSM Community Care Access Centre
• Saint Elizabeth
• Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre
• Goodlife Fitness
The fair provided an outstanding opportunity for grads and students to make industry contacts and connect with employers. Some conducted on-site interviews.