We have the support you need to succeed — at every step. Here are just a few ways we’re there for you.
Transitioning into college life
- Not sure how to apply to Georgian or transfer credits? The Office of the Registrar can help.
- Want to start your Georgian experience off right? Read the Guide for New Students and don’t miss Orientation.
- Don’t have a place to live? There are lots of on and off-campus housing options.
- Having trouble making the transition to college? Chat with an advisor or request a peer mentor.
- Want assistance paying for college? Apply for awards and scholarships or connect with the Financial Aid Office.
Making friends and having fun
- Looking for a culturally-supportive space to hang out? Visit one of our Indigenous Resource Centres or the Segal International Centre.
- Like sports? Try out for varsity teams and explore our recreational and intramural programs.
- Interested in gaining leadership skills? Join the Georgian College Students’ Association.
- Want to meet likeminded people? Share your passion and interests via our student clubs.
- Want to change the world or get involved in cool research? We’ve got the hubs and resources to inspire and support you.
Acing your course work
- Need research, writing, math or other academic support? The library and Academic Success team has you covered.
- Missed or need to make up a test? Contact Testing Services.
- Require an accommodation? Connect with Accessibility Services.
- Forgot a password to a Georgian account? Contact Information Technology.
- Need equipment and expertise to make your presentations sparkle? Visit Media Services.
Accessing personal support
- In crisis or need a mental health checkup? See our mental health resource page or talk to one of our friendly counsellors.
- Not sure you’re chasing the right career? Talk with experts in Co-op and Career Success.
- Have a safety concern or need first aid? Check out Campus Safety and Security.
- Have no funds for groceries? Apply for the Food Locker program.
- Need health services? Visit one of our health and wellness clinics in Barrie.