Curious about Georgian College but weren’t able to make it to our Virtual Open House? We’re here to help. The college is offering a series of Get to Know Georgian virtual events over the next few weeks – Tuesday, Nov. 24 from 7 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 3 from 6 to 7 p.m., and Tuesday, Dec. 8 from 7 to 8 p.m.
Whether you’re thinking about attending Georgian yourself or are a parent or supporter of a future student, this event is for your opportunity to connect with our friendly recruitment team about all things Georgian.
Get to Know Georgian is a great opportunity to:
- learn about Georgian’s flexible study options, including 130+ programs and opportunities for full-time, part-time and online delivery
- get information on the many supports available to students
- find out about the Georgian Learning Guarantee
- discover financial aid options
- get an update on Georgian’s program delivery plans for the winter semester
- and more
There will also be a Q&A session where people can ask specific questions about Georgian. Plus, those ready can learn how Georgian will cover the $95 OCAS application fee so they can apply for FREE!
“Get to Know Georgian is the ideal opportunity to find out what our seven campuses have to offer as you or your loved one explore postsecondary options,” said Kristy Linklater, Manager, Marketing and Recruitment. “Our knowledgeable and friendly student recruitment team is here to answer all your questions. We can’t wait to meet you virtually!”
And, if you’re unable to make it to any of our events, you can always connect with one of our student recruitment specialists by email or by booking a phone appointment!