To meet the demand of our local economy, Georgian College is offering eight new programs in 2018. The programs are a mix of advanced diploma, diploma, certificate and graduate certificates. Learn about all full-time programs – as well as housing, student life, athletics, services and more – in Georgian’s 2018-2019 Full-time Program Guide.
The new programs are:
- Community Development and Social Innovation: This two-year diploma provides students with an interdisciplinary, systems approach to making transformative changes to our communities.
- Flight Services: This one-year certificate teaches students the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to provide exceptional passenger service and deal effectively with the travelling public.
- Global Business Management: This two-year graduate certificate teaches students how to excel in today’s global business environment.
- Homeopathy: This three-year advanced diploma teaches students the theoretical knowledge, clinical skills and professional competencies to become a regulated health professional.
- Project Management: This one-year graduate certificate teaches students the knowledge, processes, tools and techniques to become a successful project leader.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner: This one-year graduate certificate teaches students the knowledge, skills and competencies to become a regulated health professional in this popular field of natural medicine
Georgian is also launching two degree-diploma programs in partnership with Lakehead University: Honours Bachelor of Science in Applied Life Sciences degree with Biotechnology – Health diploma and Honours Bachelor of Science in Computer Science degree with Computer Programmer diploma.
With several options to choose from, Georgian can help accelerate your success today. Apply now to start in January or September.