Following Georgian and the Ontario government’s recent announcements about mandatory vaccine policies for in-person, on-campus activity, Georgian is hosting a series of pop-up COVID-19 vaccination clinics to make it easy and convenient for students and employees to get vaccinated.
Georgian students and employees who need their COVID-19 vaccination are invited to attend a clinic at one of the following campus locations:
- Sept. 15, noon to 6 p.m.
- Parking Lot B (refer to map)
- Sept. 14, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Parking Lot 3
- Sept. 14 and 15
- For Georgian students and employees only: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Georgian Dining Room (C112), both days
- For Georgian students, employees, and the general public: 3:30 to 6 p.m. in the parking lot, both days
What you need to know
- You don’t need to book an appointment
- If you’ve had your first dose already, bring proof of your first vaccination
- Please bring your health card; if you’re an international student please bring another form of photo identification (e.g. passport)
If these dates and locations don’t work for you, please check with your local health unit for other COVID-19 vaccination clinics available in your community.
- Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit
- Public Health Grey Bruce
- Public Health Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph
Reminder for those coming on campus this fall
In order to work or study on any Georgian campus or affiliated facility, students and employees will be required to have received their first dose already of a two-dose, Health Canada or World Health Organization (WHO) approved vaccine before coming on campus and a second dose, or be fully vaccinated by Oct. 18.