The health and safety of our students and our employees is a top priority as is our commitment to deliver a high quality teaching and learning experience. We plan to deliver our best case fall semester scenario which is to move ahead with continued remote delivery wherever possible and only necessary in-person, on-campus activity will be permitted.
It is our intent to confirm these details in mid-June unless there are significant changes in the guidance provided by the Government of Ontario and our health authorities.
The fall semester will consist of 13 weeks of academic activity. Classes are slated to begin Sept. 14 and run until Dec. 18 – with one Study Week.
We know these are uncertain times, but we also know that moving forward on your hopes and dreams is helpful and healthy.
Ways to stay informed about fall semester
- Monitor our COVID-19 web page for regular updates and answers to frequently asked questions. There’s a specific section about fall semester. Please check back often as we continue to add more information as it becomes available.
- Are you an international student? We have a specific FAQ page for international student inquiries as they relate to travel, immigration and more.
- Follow Georgian on social media @georgiancollege. We recommend Twitter right now for the most in-depth look into our classrooms and student services.
Other ways to connect with us depending on where you are in your journey
Already applied to Georgian?
- Contact your admissions officer if you have questions about your acceptance offer (their name and contact information is in your Applicant Dashboard at MyGCLife.ca).
- Contact our student services staff who are here to support you, remotely.
- Connect with our testing services team for your admissions testing needs.