You have to see it to experience it—in person!
Exploring your postsecondary options before you apply? Want to learn more about Georgian’s programs, campus life and student services? No matter where you are in your journey— whether you’re coming right from high school or thinking about going back to school—Open House offers lots of opportunity to experience life at Georgian!
Join us in person for Open House on Saturday, Nov. 12 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Barrie Campus (including the downtown location) and 9 a.m. to noon at all other campuses.
Top reasons to attend Open House
- Receive a chance to win: You could win up to $5,000 towards tuition!*
- Apply for free: Get help with your application and apply to Georgian for free!**
- Take a campus tour: A current student will tell you all about the Georgian experience! You can also tour residences in Barrie, Orillia and Owen Sound.
- Enjoy hands-on activities: Throughout the day, try a variety of hands-on activities, and explore cool labs and innovative spaces across our campuses!
- Connect with faculty: Learn about our 130+ full-time programs and get answers to your questions.
- Meet your support network: Connect with student services to see all the ways we’re here to support you.
- Explore financial aid options: Find out about OSAP and awards, scholarships and bursaries to help you pay your way to graduation.
- Learn about academic upgrading: Explore how Academic and Career Preparation can help you achieve your academic and career goals.
- Discover flexible delivery options: See how you can learn part-time or online, with evening and weekend courses so you can learn on your terms!
- Find out about Credit for Prior Learning: See how your life or learning experience could result in transfer credit towards a Georgian program.
** Georgian will cover your Ontario College Application Service (OCAS) or Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) fee if you apply at the event. Applies to Georgian programs that start in January 2023, May 2023, September 2023, January 2024 or May 2024, and Lakehead-Georgian programs starting September 2023.