Money, money, money: all the sources of financial aid and awards
Learn how to apply to all eligible sources of financial aid and awards!
The Financial Aid and Awards presents ‘Thrifty Thursdays’, a series of workshops to help you stay on track financially.
Money, money, money: All the sources of financial aid and awards is presented by one of our Financial Aid and Awards Officers to assist you with tapping into all eligible funding sources. During this workshop, you will learn:
- potential sources of funding for your education
- the total cost of attending school
- tips on how to manage debt
- what is the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) and how to apply
- what are awards, scholarships and bursaries and how to apply
- and much more…
In-person attendance is limited, and seats are given on a first come, first served basis. If you plan to attend in-person, we encourage you to bring your laptop and headset in case all seats are full. You are always welcome to attend virtually instead.
This workshop is eligible for your co-curricular record. Attend four out of five workshops in a semester and:
- be entered for a chance to win $250 on your ONEcard each semester*; and
- receive a Financial Literacy badge to display on LinkedIn