The Georgian Dining Room, Barrie Campus, will be running its popular Spring Buffet during the last week of the semester – April 18 to 21 – starting at noon each day. The buffet is open to the Georgian community and the public.
Cost is $15 per person and just $7.50 for Georgian students (with valid student ID).
Spring Buffet menu
- freshly baked bread loaves with herb butter
- mixed green salad with assorted dressings
- roasted potato salad with toasted seed and nuts
- mixture: sweet pickle garniture
- dried fruit and cabbage slaw with sweet pepper curls and asiago shavings
- Grilled Portobello mushroom, chickpea and cheddar salad
- honey ham and onion quiche
- scalloped potatoes
- glazed carrots and creamed savoy cabbage
- stir fried asparagus and Shiitake mushrooms with orzo pasta
- grilled salmon with parmesan cream and Swiss chard
- roasted turkey roll with dried cranberry dressing and pan gravy
- Dutch apple cheesecake and créme anglaise
- black forest cake
- ginger snap cookies
Reserve your seat by calling 705.722.5142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.