The Georgian College Athletic Department will host Grizzly Day on Thursday, September 10.
Grizzly Day provides students an opportunity to familiarize themselves with the Athletic Centre and the many options available to them, as well as compete against fellow students in the 3rd Annual Residence Challenge!
Activities from 12-3pm include:
– Climbing Wall (*2 for 1 Basic Safety Skills Training available)
– Basketball Basics for those that are new to the sport
– Fitness, including Muscle ++ and Total Body Blast
Activities from 6-8pm include:
– 3rd Annual Residence Challenge: Campus Rez vs. Georgian Green (includes Dodgeball, Tug-of-War, free pizza and more!)
– Glow in the Dark Spinning
Come down to the Athletic Centre (located in J Building) on Thursday to enjoy all that Grizzly Day has to offer!