MKTG 1002 - Intro to Marketing (ODE)
MKTG 1004 - Marketing Foundations
MKTG 1009 - Marketing 1 (ODE)
BDE 2103 - Introduction To Marketing
EVNT 1008 - Event Marketing
MAF 9101 - Intro. au marketing
MAR 2102 - Marketing 1
MAR 9101 - Introduction To Marketing
MAR 9103 - Marketing Foundations
MKTG 1011 - replaced with MKTG 1012 Fall 2010
MKTG 1012 - Marketing 1 (ODE)
MRKT 1000 - Introduction to Marketing
Students are advised to retain course outlines for future use in support of applications for employment or transfer of credits
2. describe how the uncontrollable variables create opportunities and threats in the development of a firm’s marketing plan;
3. articulate the consumer buying process and the factors that influence that process;
4. apply a variety of market segmentation and product positioning techniques to identify target market opportunities;
5. describe the marketing research process as a decision-making tool in the development of a firm’s marketing plan;
6. describe the strategic marketing process, including the basic components that comprise a firm’s marketing program;
7. discuss the major factors that influence global marketing and the different global marketing strategies;
8. articulate the importance of environmental sustainability in achieving organizational objectives;
9. explore the variety of marketing roles, including self-employment.
Tests/examinations/assignments must be written/submitted at the time specified. Requests for adjustments to that schedule must be made before the test/exam/assignment date to the faculty member. Failure to do so will result in a mark of “0”, unless an illness/emergency can be proven with appropriate documentation at no cost to the College.
The passing grade for all courses is 50%, or letter grade of P (Pass) or S (Satisfactory) unless otherwise noted below. The passing weighted average for promotion through each semester of a program is 60% and is a requirement to graduate.
A student at Georgian College can appeal the following:
A student cannot appeal a decision regarding whether or not a PLA or Exemption is available for an individual course, nor the method of challenge used.