Students are advised to retain course outlines for future use in support of applications for employment or transfer of credits
2. Compare different conceptions of success and wealth.
3. Examine the personal characteristics and circumstances associated with entrepreneurial success.
4. Discuss the influence of social, political, and economic contexts on entrepreneurship.
- Characteristics of entrepreneurs
- Conceptions of success and wealth
- Types of entrepreneurs
- Social, political, and economic contexts related to
Tests/examinations/assignments must be written/submitted at the time specified. Requests for adjustments to that schedule must be made before the test/exam/assignment date to the faculty member. Failure to do so will result in a mark of “0”, unless an illness/emergency can be proven with appropriate documentation at no cost to the College.
The passing grade for all courses is 50%, or letter grade of P (Pass) or S (Satisfactory) unless otherwise noted below. The passing weighted average for promotion through each semester of a program is 60% and is a requirement to graduate.
A student at Georgian College can appeal the following:
A student cannot appeal a decision regarding whether or not a PLA or Exemption is available for an individual course, nor the method of challenge used.