PSWR 1014 - Body Structure and Function
BIOL 1016 - Human Anatomy and Physiology
Students are advised to retain course outlines for future use in support of applications for employment or transfer of credits
2. describe the interrelationship of cells, tissues, organs and body systems;
3. describe the structure and function of the various systems of the human body;
4. compare and contrast the structural and functional characteristics of the various human body systems;
5. discuss basic chemical concepts and principles as they apply to the structure and functioning of the various systems;
6. analyze the interrelationships of body organ systems, homeostasis, and the connectedness of structure and function as they relate to the systems of the human body.
Tests/examinations/assignments must be written/submitted at the time specified. Requests for adjustments to that schedule must be made before the test/exam/assignment date to the faculty member. Failure to do so will result in a mark of “0”, unless an illness/emergency can be proven with appropriate documentation at no cost to the College.
The passing grade for all courses is 50%, or letter grade of P (Pass) or S (Satisfactory) unless otherwise noted below. The passing weighted average for promotion through each semester of a program is 60% and is a requirement to graduate.
A student at Georgian College can appeal the following:
A student cannot appeal a decision regarding whether or not a PLA or Exemption is available for an individual course, nor the method of challenge used.