Ways to stay informed about summer semester
- Monitor our COVID-19 web page for regular updates and answers to frequently asked questions. There’s a specific section about summer semester. Please check back often as we continue to add more information as it becomes available.
- Use our program search tool to learn whether your program will be delivered remotely or through a combination of remote and in-person learning.
- Are you an international student? We have a specific FAQ page for international student inquiries as they relate to travel, immigration and more.
- Follow Georgian on social media @georgiancollege. We recommend Twitter right now for the most in-depth look into our classrooms and student services.
Georgian Learning Guarantee
At Georgian, we guarantee a learning experience of exceptional quality, where you’ll achieve your learning outcomes whether you’re studying remotely, in-person or a combination of both. We’ll support you every step of the way, whether you need career advice, tutoring, personal and academic counselling, technical help, financial assistance, and so much more.
We want you to succeed. Rest assured we’ve got your back, so much so, if you choose to withdraw from your program before June 18, 2021, we’ll apply your tuition fees to the first semester when you return in September 2021, January 2022 or May 2022. You choose the program. All you have to do is reapply and be accepted. For returning students, the same applies. We’ll apply your tuition fees for your next semester when you return in 2021 or January or May 2022. That’s our Georgian Learning Guarantee.
Eligibility – Registered summer full-time and part-time credit students in Georgian only programs; where program is available; tuition fees only; student is responsible for ancillary fees. Ontario Learn and all partner programs, such as but not limited to, Lakehead-Georgian and collaborative nursing are ineligible. Georgian students on co-op, placements or clinical placements during summer semester are also ineligible.
Students must pay their fees in full before they’re eligible to apply. The Georgian Learning Guarantee can only be accessed once in an academic year (e.g. fall 2020, winter 2021 or summer 2021).
Have questions about withdrawing and reapplying? Read our Georgian Learning Guarantee FAQs.
Program search tool: Remote or in-person delivery
For the health and safety of our students and employees, we plan to continue with remote delivery wherever possible this summer. For those students whose programs require in-person learning, we look forward to welcoming you on campus.
As always, we’re making the best decisions we can with the information and guidance available from public health authorities and the government. If the situation in Ontario should change, we will need to adjust our approach.
We have implemented a search tool for you to learn whether your program will be delivered remotely or through a combination of remote and in-person learning.
Ways to connect with us depending on where you are in your journey
Already applied to Georgian?
- Contact your admissions officer if you have questions about your acceptance offer (their name and contact information is in your Applicant Dashboard at MyGCLife.ca).
- Contact our student services staff who are here to support you, remotely.
- Connect with our testing services team for your admissions testing needs.
Contests and promotions
Thinking about applying to Georgian?
- Georgian will cover the $95 Ontario College Application Service (OCAS) fee so you can apply to Georgian for FREE! To request an OCAS voucher*, email email@example.com and a recruiter will send a follow-up email to confirm your next steps.
*Voucher can only be applied to OCAS applications that have not yet been submitted. Georgian cannot reimburse application fees already paid.
Things to help you plan for the start of your college studies
Check out our YouTube channel
Watch our videos to get a glimpse inside our campuses to see the Georgian Experience.
Take a virtual tour
Watch video tours of our campuses to see what each has to offer.
Get an idea of when and where most of your money will go as a student.
Join us for a Live Chat
We’re hosting a series of live chats on Instagram. The topics vary and it’s an opportunity to learn more about all things Georgian. Check out the events calendar to find the Georgian programs and services you want to learn more about.
Connect with a recruiter
Get answers to your questions about life at Georgian across any of our seven campuses! Connect with our friendly recruitment team to learn more about student life, services and supports, housing options and more!