Ways to stay informed about summer semester
- Monitor our COVID-19 web page for regular updates and answers to frequently asked questions. There’s a specific section about summer semester. Please check back often as we continue to add more information as it becomes available.
- Use our program search tool to learn about the delivery of your program.
- Are you an international student? We have a specific FAQ page for international student inquiries as they relate to travel, immigration and more.
- Follow Georgian on social media @georgiancollege. We recommend Twitter right now for the most in-depth look into our classrooms and student services.
Summer 2022 program delivery: Search tool
Our summer semester will offer a mix of in-person program delivery to meet required learning outcomes, as well as online delivery where appropriate and to accommodate students unable to travel to Canada due to the backlog of student study permit approvals.
We have implemented a search tool for you to review the delivery modes for your program and whether or not you should be prepared for on-campus learning.
As always, we’re making the best decisions we can with the information and guidance available from public health authorities and the government. The information provided in the chart is subject to change.
Ways to connect with us depending on where you are in your journey
Already applied to Georgian?
- Contact your admissions officer if you have questions about your acceptance offer (their name and contact information is in your Applicant Dashboard at MyGCLife.ca).
- Contact our student services staff who are here to support you.
- Connect with our Testing Services team for your admissions testing needs.
Things to help you plan for the start of your college studies
Check out our YouTube channel
Watch our videos to get a glimpse inside our campuses to see the Georgian Experience.
Take a virtual tour
Watch video tours of our campuses to see what each has to offer.
Get an idea of when and where most of your money will go as a student.
Join us for a Live Chat
We’re hosting a series of live chats on Instagram. The topics vary and it’s an opportunity to learn more about all things Georgian. Check out the events calendar to find the Georgian programs and services you want to learn more about.
Connect with a recruiter
Get answers to your questions about life at Georgian across any of our seven campuses! Connect with our friendly recruitment team to learn more about student life, services and supports, housing options and more!