About the clinic
The following services are available at Georgian College Optical:
- a retail store where you can shop for eyewear-we offer a wide variety of sunglasses and brand name specs
- contact lens fittings (with appointment)
- minor repairs on glasses and frames
You can also:
- shop for Safety Eyewear
- purchase prescription Swimwear
- order custom clip-ons to match your frames
- go urban chic with transition lenses
*currently unavailable. Please check back for updates.
Your examination will consist of:
- comprehensive exam
- pressure test
- field test
- referral (if necessary)
If you are 19 years of age or younger and haven’t had an exam in the past 12 months, the exam is covered by Ontario health insurance. You MUST present your Ontario health card prior to the exam.
Summer 2019 Optical Store hours of operation
Tuesdays: 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Wednesdays: noon to 7 p.m.
Thursdays: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Closed during reading week June 24 to June 28