The next College Info Night will take place on Tuesday, Dec. 11 from 5 to 7 p.m. at all seven campuses. Check back in November for registration information.
At College Info Night, we waive your application fee if you apply that night, in person. Our friendly staff will be on hand to offer one-on-one help with your application.
WHAT TO DO AT INFO NIGHT
- Learn about full-time, part-time and online program options.
- Take a tour of the campus.
- Learn about housing options.
- Learn about financial aid, OSAP and free tuition.
- Learn about academic upgrading services on campus and how to receive credit for prior work or academic experience.
- Fill out and submit your application.
- Feel free to bring friends and family.
BE HERE. FEEL SUPPORTED.
Library and academic success
Tuition and fees
New student guide
Looking for directions?
College Info Night will be held in the Welcome Centres in Barrie and Orillia and the meeting point is the main entrance at the Midland, Muskoka, Orangeville, Owen Sound and South Georgian Bay campuses. Parking is free!
Still deciding where to apply?
Browse our programs by campus, start date or area of interest to find an opportunity that’s right for you.
OSAP calculator tool
Learn more about how much money you qualify for under the Ontario Student Assistance Program.
Find your perfect program fit
Not sure about your next career move? Our career assessment tool will help find the best fit for your personality type.
Do you have any questions?
To ask questions about Georgian programs and campuses, contact the student recruitment team or phone 705.722.5152.