STEPS TO REGISTER
- Search for the course you want to take.
- Read the course descriptions carefully to ensure you meet course prerequisites. If you have questions about your eligibility or which courses you require, please contact your local Transport Canada office.
- Hit “Add to cart”, then “View cart” to register and checkout.
- This will take you into our registration system where you can register online 24 hours a day, seven days a week and pay online. Details will be emailing to you after registration is complete including a confirmation email approximately one week prior to the course starting. This will indicate course start time, room number, and other important information about the course.
- Already have an account? Login
- Full payment is required at time of registration.
- Read policies and procedures.
Don’t have access to a computer? Require technical support with your registration? No problem! We’re happy to help. Call 1.888.812.7511 or email email@example.com.
Company billing is available for sponsored employees. Please send an authorization letter on company letterhead detailing the company address, email and contact person to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full payment is required at the time of registration and must be made by credit card.
NEED A CDN NUMBER?
Some courses require a Candidate Documentation Number (CDN). If you need to request a CDN number through Transport Canada, you can find the link to the application here.