Registering for a course online is easy!
STEPS TO REGISTER
- Search for the course you want to take.
- Read the course descriptions carefully to ensure you meet the course prerequisites. If you have questions about your eligibility or which courses you require, please contact your local Transport Canada office.
- Hit “Add to Elevate Cart”, then “View cart” to register and checkout.
- This will take you into our Elevate Registration system where you can register online 24 hours a day, seven days a week and pay online. The system instantly creates your student number and username, emailing details to you after registration is complete.
- Already have an account? Login to Elevate.
- Full payment is required at time of registration.
- Read policies and procedures.
Don’t have access to a computer? Require technical support with your registration? No problem! We’re happy to help. Call 1.888.812.7511 or email email@example.com.
Company billing is available for sponsored employees. Please send an authorization letter on company letterhead detailing the company address, email and contact person to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full payment is required at the time of registration and must be made by credit card.
NEED A CDN NUMBER?
Some courses require a Candidate Documentation Number (CDN). If you need to request a CDN number through Transport Canada, you can find the link to the application here.