Why study Research Analyst at Georgian?
Canada’s longest running research professional training program, established in 1991
Refine your skills on the job with a 14- to 16-week co-op work term
- A 14- to 16-week co-op work term in semester three provides on-the-job learning and practical exposure to the research industry. Employers may be:
- specialized research supplier firms
- educational institutions
- public health agencies and hospitals
- municipal, regional, provincial and federal government
- private “client-side” corporations
- social service agencies
- Our extensive network of alumni, companies and industry associations makes it possible for us to support students in securing a co-op opportunity connected to their program outcomes. Students will be competing for co-op opportunities through coaching and support on developing effective resumes, cover letters, portfolios and interviewing skills.
Network with more than 600 program alumni
Apply your learning by undertaking real-world projects for clients
Flexible and fast
Start in September or January, enter the workforce in just nine months
Pursue careers in applied social research, marketing research, or program evaluation
Small class size
Get personal attention from staff who are interested in your success
Maximize your quality of life with a low cost of living or easy commute to Barrie
Part-time delivery option
We also offer a part-time delivery format for this program:
- complete the program part-time in two years
- register on a course-by-course basis paying as you go
Visit the Research Analyst part-time program page for details and contact information.
NOTE: Use the major RAPX when applying to the part-time program through ontariocolleges.ca.