|Fall 2018||Owen Sound|
Students use theoretical and practical training to perform basic industrial and construction millwright techniques. Students gain knowledge in topics such as health and safety, drawing interpretation, applied mathematics, communications, electrical theory, hydraulic applications, welding, basic machining and mechanical maintenance theory and applications.
OSSD or equivalent, with
- Grade 12 English (C or U)
- Grade 11 Math (C)
View the Mech Technq-Indust Maintenance articulations on the Credit Transfer Centre page.
- WETC1000 Manufacturing Trade Safety
- WETC1001 Blueprint Reading for the Trades
- MATH1018 Introduction to Technical Mathematics
- WETC1013 Welding and Cutting Processes
- MENG1020 Industrial Mechanical Applications
- TDIE1013 Basic Machine Tool Theory
- TDIE2000 Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- TDIE1001 Basic Machine Tool Application
- ELEC1002 Electrical Systems and Control
- WETC1015 Shielded Metal Arc Welding Fundamentals