This campus offers full-time and part-time studies, corporate training and academic upgrading. Make strong connections with your peers and instructors as you build the skills to succeed in an intimate setting.
The surrounding area offers big-city amenities and small-town charm. Beautiful scenery, theatres, art galleries, museums and concerts offer many options for entertainment.
- 11,000 square feet of learning space, computer lab
- Career and Employment Community Services (at the Edelbrock Centre)
- Grizzlies Grub
- six-bed nursing lab
- student lounge
- student resource centre
- videoconferencing classroom
- Academic and Career Preparation
- Career and Employment Community Services
- financial aid information (OSAP)
- how to apply to postsecondary programs (OCAS)
- Part-time Studies: personal development and general education courses
- proctoring services – if you are taking a course at another educational institution and/or training through your employer and require invigilation of the test or exam, Georgian College testing services can assist you. Contact Testing Services at 519.940.0331, ext. 5673 or by email.
The Orangeville Campus will rent facilities, if available, at a reasonable cost including multimedia classrooms (32 to 40 seats) and a computer lab (34 work stations).
Classrooms and labs include a presenter podium computer, projector, screen, VCR/DVD and external laptop cable. All facility rentals require proof of public liability and property damage insurance prior to the event.
Call 519.940.0331 for rates and bookings.
Quick linksBook a tour Get Help to Go Back Campus fact sheet Full-time programs Continuing Education Maps and directions
22 Centennial Rd., Orangeville ON L9W 1P8
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 519.940.0331
- fax: 519.941.0905
Continuing Education courses include:
- Business studies
- Daytime, evening and weekend classes
- Health studies
- Motorcycle training
- Professional development courses
- For full course listings see our Continuing Education 2019/20 Guide