The Muskoka Campus offers a personalized educational experience while meeting local demand for health care, skilled trades, business, and service sector employment training.
Bracebridge, located in the heart of Ontario’s cottage country, allows outdoor enthusiasts to obtain their postsecondary education while taking advantage of everything Muskoka has to offer, including spectacular scenery, pristine lakes, vast parks, and nature trails.
- Carpentry and Renovation Techniques (starts September 2019)*
- Personal Support Worker (starts fall 2020)
- Pre-health Sciences Pathway to Advanced Diplomas and Degrees (starts September 2019)*
*Space still available. Apply by June 30, 2019.
Part-time programs and courses
- 18,000-square-foot learning space
- 7,000-square-foot carpentry shop
- 300-square-foot paint and finishing room
- computer lab
- multimedia classrooms and videoconferencing classroom
- outdoor pavilion
- student lounge
- FREE parking
The Muskoka Campus has a full complement of services geared to organizations and individuals looking to further their education and growth, including:
- various credit courses to assist in the completion of certificates and diplomas
- personal development courses
- general education courses
- Academic and Career Preparation
- proctoring services
- room bookings
When it comes to multimedia classrooms and computer labs, the Muskoka Campus has some of the finest available, including:
- multimedia classroom (34 seats)
- double multimedia classroom (58 seats)
- large multimedia computer lab (25 work stations)
Classrooms and labs include a presenter podium computer, projector, screen, VCR/DVD and external laptop cable. Rentals based on four- or eight-hour blocks.
Call 705.646.7629, ext. 4811 for rates and bookings.
All facility rentals require proof of public liability and property damage insurance prior to the event.
Quick linksCampus fact sheet Full-time programs Part-time Studies Carpentry and Renovation Techniques Carpentry Apprenticeship Pre-apprenticeship programs Air Brake Endorsement
Connect with us
111 Wellington St., Bracebridge ON P1L 1E2
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 705.646.7629, ext. 4580
- fax: 705.646.2120