The Muskoka Campus offers a personalized educational experience while meeting local demand for health care, skilled trades, business, and service sector employment training.
Bracebridge, located in the heart of Ontario’s cottage country, allows outdoor enthusiasts to obtain their postsecondary education while taking advantage of everything Muskoka has to offer, including spectacular scenery, pristine lakes, vast parks, and nature trails.
- Carpentry and Renovation Techniques (starts September 2019)*
- Personal Support Worker (starts fall 2020)
- Pre-health Sciences Pathway to Advanced Diplomas and Degrees (starts September 2019)*
*Space still available – apply now for fall! Need help? Visit our “Learn how to apply” page.
Continuing Education courses include:
- Air Brake Endorsement
- Excel (beginner and intermediate)
- Introduction to Computers
- Motorcycle (M1 and M2)
- Practical Nursing*
- Red Seal exam preparation
- Skills Boost workshops
- Working at Heights
- Working at Heights Refresher
- For full course listings see our Continuing Education 2019/20 Guide
* To be offered January 2021
- 18,000-square-foot learning space
- 7,000-square-foot carpentry shop
- 300-square-foot paint and finishing room
- computer lab
- multimedia classrooms and videoconferencing classroom
- outdoor pavilion
- student lounge
- FREE parking
The Muskoka Campus has a full complement of services geared to organizations and individuals looking to further their education and growth, including:
- various credit courses to assist in the completion of certificates and diplomas
- personal development courses
- general education courses
- Academic and Career Preparation
- proctoring services for students required to write an exam(s) from another institution/organization and need invigilation services
- testing services available Monday through Friday in 9 a.m. to noon or 1 to 4 p.m. time slots
- Contact us to book an exam: firstname.lastname@example.org or 705.646.7629, ext. 4811
- room bookings
When it comes to multimedia classrooms and computer labs, the Muskoka Campus has some of the finest available, including:
- multimedia classroom (34 seats)
- double multimedia classroom (58 seats)
- large multimedia computer lab (25 work stations)
Classrooms and labs include a presenter podium computer, projector, screen, VCR/DVD and external laptop cable. Rentals based on four- or eight-hour blocks.
Call 705.646.7629, ext. 4811 for rates and bookings.
All facility rentals require proof of public liability and property damage insurance prior to the event.
Quick linksCampus fact sheet Full-time programs Continuing Education Carpentry and Renovation Techniques Carpentry Apprenticeship Pre-apprenticeship programs
Connect with us
111 Wellington St., Bracebridge ON P1L 1E2
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 705.646.7629, ext. 4850
- fax: 705.646.2120