The Centre for Access and Disability Services provides students with supports that are essential for their success at college. We provide specialized and enhanced services related to:
- academic accommodations,
- educational assessments,
- faculty coaches and peer tutors,
- training in the use of specialized computer technology and in learning strategies to assist students with specific learning and physical disabilities.
Services are also provided to students with documented short term disabilities.
- Student Handbook for students with Disabilities
Supports for students with disabilities may include:
- Referral for up-to-date educational and psychological assessments
- Individual Education Plans
- Ongoing support from our Disability Specialists
- Learning strategies
- Training in the use of specialized computer technology
- Advice and mentoring
- Classroom and test accommodations
Transitioning into College Courses, for 2013, the Centre for Access offers two unique courses for students with a specific learning disability, ADHD, or Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Contact: Customer Service 705-722-1523