ONEcard is the official Georgian identification card. Features extend far beyond a simple ID – it’s your student card, library card, athletic centre card, and now a convenient payment for select campus vendors – all in one!
- you can use ONEcard at participating locations to purchase food and beverages and make purchases at Georgian Stores
- students or supporters can add funds and track spending 24/7 from anywhere around the world; there are no transaction or monthly fees – if a card is lost or stolen, students can deactivate their card at any time to protect their balance
- ONEcard offers the opportunity to help students plan and budget spending and keeps track of all their spending from textbooks and coffee, to lunches and snacks
- avoid carrying bulky cash and coins, and leave your credit cards at home – just swipe and go!
- add additional money to your account as you go
Your ONEcard has a flex dollar account which operates on a declining balance system. Every time a purchase is made, the amount is subtracted from your balance, which you can easily track.
Easily add funds to a ONEcard account by logging into our secure online payment system and clicking ONEcard deposit.
You will require the student’s student number and date of birth to load funds. Family or friends may add funds, but will not have access to financial statements, card balances or transaction history.
ONEcard cannot be used to purchase alcohol, tobacco products, prepaid credit/gift cards, postal services or lottery tickets. Cash withdrawals are not permitted.
Manage your ONEcardWhere can I use my ONEcard Get your ONEcard now Monitor your ONEcard account Lost your ONEcard? De-activate it now! Add funds to your ONEcard ONEcard use and ownership Have a question?
Welcome Centre (C Building, Barrie Campus)
705.728.1968, ext. 1756