Cars, shoes, keys, diamonds and bald heads – students at the Orillia and Owen Sound campuses will be “shining anything that can be shined” today as part of Shinerama, an annual fundraising event for Cystic Fibrosis Canada.
- 9 a.m. – Pancake breakfast at The Den
- 10 a.m. – Fire truck shine at Orillia Campus driveway circle
- 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Students head out for shine activities across the city
- 3:45 to 4 p.m. – Closing rally at The Den
- 9 a.m. – Opening gathering and poster making
- 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Students head to Boston Pizza and Shoppers Drug Mart (downtown) for shine activities