Although there are fewer people on campus throughout the summer, many food services remain open. Here are the summer hours.
- Bun on the Run: Thursdays only, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., starting May 22 – cash sales only
- Georgian Dining Room: Tuesdays and Wednesdays, seatings at noon starting May 27
- Main cafeteria: Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m – Pizza Pi available during cafeteria hours
- The Last Class (TLC): 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays and Fridays, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday to Thursday
- The First Class (TFC): Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Closes at 1 p.m. during Study Week)
- Tim Hortons in C Building: Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Deli bar closes at 3 p.m.)
- The Den: Tuesday to Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Owen Sound Campus
- The Last Class: Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., until renovations start in early June
- The Georgian Dining Room: Daily from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. until Aug. 16, including Study Week
Please note that most food service providers will be closed during Study Week, June 23 to 27.