Weather can impact driving conditions and operations at Georgian College campuses. It’s important to consider your personal safety in deciding when to come to class or to work. Your personal safety is one of our foremost priorities.
Wondering if your campus is closed due to poor weather conditions? Here’s how to find out:
- Check the georgiancollege.ca homepage.
- “Like” Georgian on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for updates.
- Login to Blackboard.
- Phone your campus to hear a recorded message.
- Tune in to local media (including radio and television).
Note: We only announce the names of campuses that are closed. If your campus is not named in a closure, it is open.When campus closure information will be available.
- Daytime closures and information about specific campuses and services will be posted on the Georgian website and other channels, typically by 7 a.m.
- Closures after the start of classes will be announced as they occur.
- Evening closures are typically announced between 3 and 4 p.m.
For more, visit the Campus Safety and Security pages.