ONEcard is the official Georgian student card, and is your personal identification while on campus. Features extend far beyond a simple ID – it’s also your library card, Athletic Centre card, and now a convenient payment method for select campus vendors – all in one!
All current registered full- and part-time students)and Georgian employees are eligible to apply for a ONEcard. Full-time students receive a card on paying their tuition/ancillary fees. Part-time students may purchase a card.
To obtain a ONEcard, you must:
- have a valid student number/employee number
- provide government photo identification (e.g., driver’s license, passport)
- be registered in the current or upcoming school term (for students)
A replacement fee will be charged for lost or stolen cards.
If your card is lost or stolen once the card is replaced, your old card will no longer work to access (and subsequently spend) your Flex Dollars.
Your student card is your ONEcard.
Visit the Barrie Campus Registrar’s Office, Orillia Campus Registrar’s Office or Owen Sound Campus Library to get your ONEcard.
Students at all other campuses contact email@example.com for instructions.
When you add funds to your ONEcard Flex Dollar account, it will be processed by your credit card provider as a purchase.
Earn rewards using a credit card to purchase Flex Dollars for your ONEcard (if applicable).
De-activate your ONEcard to protect your Flex Dollar balances using the de-activate card feature. Alternatively, you can visit the Office of the Registrar’s Welcome Centre (Barrie Campus) in person or contact us by phone at 705.728.1968, ext. 1756 during regular operating hours.
Please do not leave a voice mail message for a card de-activation request.
Yes! Family, friends and supporters can add Flex Dollars your ONEcard balance at any time using Visa or MasterCard by logging on to the secure ONEcard website.
Supporters will need to know your student ID number and your date of birth to make a contribution to your ONEcard.
Parents do not have access to other ONEcard account information (balances, transactions, etc.).
The ONECard Flex Dollar account can be used at the following on-campus locations (operating hours vary by term):
- Georgian Stores – Barrie, Orillia and Owen Sound
- Chartwells – all café outlets (excluding Midland)
- Tim Hortons (Barrie and Orillia)
- Subway (Barrie)
- The First Class Café (Barrie)
- The Den (Orillia)
ONEcard cannot be used to purchase alcohol, tobacco products, prepaid credit/gift cards, postal services or lottery tickets. Cash withdrawals are not permitted.
Montana’s BBQ & Bar (Barrie North location at 407 Cundles Rd. E. only) – ask for the Georgian discount, available seven days a week!
- 14 per cent off regular price on food: Noon to 3 p.m. and 5 to 9 p.m.
- 19 per cent off regular price on food all other times: 11 a.m. to noon, 3 to 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. to close
- discounts not valid with any other discount, coupon, offer or already discounted item(s) such as half-priced apps
- valid on food orders only, including take-out orders
- discount only valid for the cardholder and one guest
- ONEcard cannot be used to purchase alcohol or gift cards
- maximum tip amount charged to ONEcard is 25 per cent
If there is a network connectivity problem and the system is operating in offline mode, card transaction readers may not accept payment.
It remains the responsibility of the cardholder to ensure an alternate payment method is available. Please see the terms and conditions for all details regarding your ONEcard.
No. Cash withdrawals are not permitted using your ONEcard.
Refund requests are accepted when a cardholder graduates, withdraws or leaves the college. Refer to the terms and conditions for further details.
To replace your ONEcard, you will need to visit one of the following ONEcard locations:
- Office of the Registrar’s Welcome Centre (Barrie)
- Office of the Registrar (Orillia)
- the Library (Owen Sound)
We require valid government-issued photo identification (driver’s licence, passport or Canadian citizenship card) to issue replacement cards. A replacement fee will be applied.