STRENGTHEN COMMUNITY AND INDUSTRY CONNECTIONS
We will connect with community and industry partners to prepare individuals for a changing work environment, to meet the needs of employers and to support the economic and social needs of our communities.
- To strengthen community and industry connections, we commit to the following goals:
- Act as a catalyst for community economic development across all campuses.
- Expand our partnerships with business and industry to support student learning through work placements, applied research and innovation.
- Define and communicate our value proposition and differentiation through a branding strategy.
- Engage our students, employees, alumni, governors, partners, donors, advisory committees and other stakeholders as ambassadors and champions.
- Strengthen our global connections through increased international recruitment and partnership development.
Read more about how we can strengthen community and industry connections in the February 24 edition of Capsule.