How To Register:
- You can register in 6 easy ways. For more details go to: Registration
- Once registered e-mail email@example.com and your confirmation letter will be sent to you via Georgian Student e-mail.
- Fees are subject to change.
- All students enrolled with OntarioLearn will receive a Confirmation Letter from Georgian College in the form of an e-mail to your STUDENT EMAIL. In your confirmation letter it will explain all aspects of your OntarioLearn course. Please make sure you are reading this email in its entirety.
Student Email Log-in:
- Go to http://mymail.georgianc.on.ca
- Your e-mail account will be your firstname.lastname@example.org (ie. email@example.com)
- Your domain\user name is your student\student number. (ie. student\012345678)
- Your password will be your birthdate (YYMMDD) unless you have changed it.
- It is the student’s responsibility to contact the Georgian College Bookstore to order all course material for OntarioLearn courses. If you choose to order your textbook through another source the OL office will not be able to assist you with any potential issues. Most OntarioLearn texts take 5-10 business days to come in as they are special order.
- You will need the Course Reference Number (CRN) found in your Confirmation Letter to order your textbook.
- To order, please contact (705) 728-1968, ext. 1202 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless otherwise stated, the course fee does not include the cost of the text.
- Textbooks can only be returned within 10 business days of purchase with original receipt. As well, text needs to be in perfect condition, wrapped with all materials included.
- On the rare occasion a course offered through OntarioLearn needs to be canceled. Therefore, please do not open any textbooks or software in case you need to return your learning materials.
- For more information regarding the bookstore’s return policy please visit their website.
- All Georgian registered OntarioLearn student marks are posted in Banner. Go to http://sis.georgianc.on.ca, click Login to Banner
- Your user ID is your student number
- Your PIN is your birthdate (yymmdd) unless you have logged in previously and changed it.
- Choose ‘Academic Records’ then choose ‘Display Academic Transcripts (Unofficial)’
* Please keep in mind that Instructors have 3 weeks after the exam period finishes to post final grades to the OntarioLearn grade system.
- You will need regular access to a computer with an Internet connection and Web access for the duration of your course. A Macintosh or PC system with these minimum requirements:
PC: Pentium III 600 MHz processor or faster, 256 MB RAM or greater (512 MB recommended), Windows XP/ Vista/ Win7.
MAC: Intel x86 based processor, 512 MB RAM or greater (1GB recommended), Mac OS-X 10.5 (Leopard) or 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Students must access and use their own Internet account to connect to their online courses. An Internet account with an Internet Service Provider (ISP) providing SLIP/PPP connections is required (freenet accounts will not work). High speed is recommended for the ideal learning experience. However, for the patient learner, a 56k dial-up connection will work. Cable or DLS connections will also work.
- A graphical browser such as Internet Explorer (version 7.0 or higher) or Mozilla Firefox (version 3.0 or higher) is required. In some instances, it may be necessary for some users to upgrade their Web browser programs. Technical assistance is available.
- Depending on the platform system being used, you may be assigned an email account that is accessed within your course or you may be required to use your student email account.
- Most courses require word processing software. Individual courses may have additional technical and/or software requirements.