Course Start & End Dates:
- All courses begin and end within a specified time frame and require that assignments and tests be submitted by specific due dates.
- The on-line system serves as a virtual classroom that students may attend any time that suits them. They are able to receive/submit assignments and interact with fellow classmates and their instructor for group work or general instruction through conference based discussions.
- Be sure to register in time for the upcoming term’s courses.
- Note: Some courses require that a final exam be written on campus.
All OntarioLearn Exams need to be booked with the OntarioLearn Office. DO NOT book your exams directly with the Testing Centre without first contacting the OL Office.
Winter 2013 Final Exam Dates:
- Monday, April 15th
- Tuesday, April 16th
- Wednesday, April 17th at 9 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- Thursday, April 18th at 9 a.m.
- Friday, April 19th at 9 a.m.
To book your exam at Georgian or for information on how to write your exam at another college, contact Amy Hutchinson at 705-728-1968 ext. 1672 or e-mail at Amy.Hutchinson@GeorgianCollege.ca All exams will be written in room K203.