Georgian is offering six new programs in 2016, including two degrees. Learn about all full-time programs – as well as housing, student life, athletics, services and more – in Georgian’s 2016-2017 Full-time Program Guide. Access a PDF version of the guide on Georgian’s publications webpage.
- Acupuncture: A three-year advanced diploma with six clinical placements that will equip students with the knowledge and skills to meet entry-level standards of practice set by the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO).
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Management and Leadership: A four-year business degree program with two mandatory co-op work terms. Students will explore current issues, trends and technologies, preparing them to adopt innovative approaches to management and leadership.
- Bachelor of Interior Design: A four-year degree program, including one mandatory co-op work term, that will develop skills in space planning and systems, technological applications, contract documentation and interior design presentation. Curriculum will also include sustainable practices, entrepreneurship, and regulatory codes.
- Denturism: A three-year advanced diploma with four clinical placements that will prepare students for careers as denturists. Students will develop skills to help clients maintain oral health through the provision of complete, partial and immediate dentures, and dentures over implants.
- Digital Video: A one-year graduate certificate program designed to develop industry-standard skills and expertise in planning, capturing and editing digital video.
- Marine Engineering Management: A one-year graduate certificate program that helps students develop the knowledge, skills and professionalism they need to function as part of a ship’s engineering team at the management level.