The Meraki 2017 Goldsmithing Graduate Exhibition will showcase the unique jewellery of the seven graduates in the Goldsmithing and Silversmithing program at six different retail locations throughout southern Ontario in the coming months. Each student has designed and created unique pieces of jewellery that will be shown off between April 28 and Dec. 24, 2017. The traveling exhibition is an excellent way to feature and sell their extraordinary work.
The exhibition kicks off at the Helen and Arch Brown Centre for Visual Arts (Room D137, Barrie Campus) between April 28 and May 14. Students will be on hand to talk about their creations at an opening reception between 7 and 10 p.m. on Friday, April 28.
Additional locations and dates
- Metalworks, May 19 to 31, 352 King St. E., Kingston ON
- Brunel Jewellers, June 8 to 21, 228 King St., Midland ON
- DB Silversmith Designs, June 29 to Aug. 6, 227 Queen St., Port Perry ON
- CJ Expos, Aug. 13 to 15, 6900 Airport Rd., Mississauga ON
- Metzger Studio, Nov. 17 to Dec. 24, 76 Dunlop St. E., Barrie ON