Georgian’s Dental Hygiene students will provide comprehensive care under the guidance of registered dental hygienists at the Dental Hygiene Clinic throughout May, June, July and August (excluding June 26 to 30, Thursdays and all statutory holidays).
- Mondays: 9 a.m. to noon, 2 to 5 p.m. and 6 to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays: Noon to 3 p.m. and 5 to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9 a.m. to noon and 2 to 5 p.m.
- Fridays: 8 to 11 a.m. and 2 to 5 p.m.
Flat fee of $30 for adults and $15 for children 12 years of age and under for the following services:
- complete oral assessments and diagnosis
- prescribed x-rays
- thorough cleaning, including scaling and polishing of teeth
- fluoride applications
- and more
Professional whitening and custom made sports mouth guards are available for an additional fee.
The Oral Health Clinic is located in Room M141 at the Barrie Campus.