The Georgian Grizzlies are hosting varsity tryouts for winter semester sports teams beginning on Wednesday, Jan 8.
Varsity student athletes and teams represent Georgian College in 13 different sports across the province in the Ontario Colleges Athletic Association (OCAA) and across the country in specific sports in the Canadian Collegiate Athletic Association (CCAA).
All full-time Georgian and Laurentian @ Georgian students at all campuses are eligible to participate in the tryouts. Please fill out our online form to provide us with more information about your athletic background.
Tryouts for winter semester sports take place as follows at the Georgian Athletic and Fitness Centre at the Barrie Campus.
Wednesday, Jan. 8
- Badminton – 5:30 to 7:45 p.m.
- Men’s Indoor Soccer – 8 to 10 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 12
- Women’s Indoor Soccer – 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 14
- Women’s Basketball – 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Women’s Volleyball – 6 to 8 p.m.
- Men’s Basketball – 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Men’s Volleyball – 8 to 10 p.m.