John DiPoce South Georgian Bay Campus offers a variety of full-time programs, part-time studies, corporate training, small business services and academic upgrading. The 20,000-square-foot campus boasts multi-function classrooms, community room, state-of-the-art computer labs and a student lounge.
Georgian College will host a free information session open to the public at the John Di Poce South Georgian Bay Campus in Collingwood on Tuesday, May 28 at 7 p.m. on financing postsecondary education. Click here to visit the event calendar page for more information.
Full-time programs offered at South Georgian Bay Campus
- Bookkeeping (BOKP) - September intake
- Gas Technician (GAST) - January intake
- Office Administration - General (OFAG) - January intake
- Personal Support Worker (PSWR) - September & May intakes
- Pre-Health Science (PRHS) - September & January intakes
Check out our Continuing Education (Part-Time Studies) offerings.
For more information, please contact the Continuing Education staff at your campus.
499 Raglan Street
Collingwood, ON L9Y 5A6