The Orillia Campus offers full-time programs, part-time studies, academic upgrading, and a wide variety of continuing education programs. It also has a state-of the-art fitness centre and gymnasium, on-campus pub and restaurant, Library Commons and 150-seat lecture theatre. Georgian is working with the private sector to build a student residence, which will be ready by fall 2013.
For more information and an application for the new residence visit www.campusvieworillia.com
Georgian College will host a free information session open to the public at the Orillia Public Library on Thursday, May 2 at 6 p.m. on financing postsecondary education. Click here to visit the event calendar page for more information.
Check out our Continuing Education (Part-Time Studies) offerings.
825 Memorial Ave. ON L3V 6S2
We invite everyone considering Georgian College to book a tour!
Career Development Centre
we can help you
- identify your interests, skills and abilities
- focus on y our work style and job fit
- obtain academic counselling and testing
- research careers and develop an action plan
- select courses and training to meet your career goals
- address career-related issues
our servies include
- career planning and guidance
- job search and marketing skills
- recruitment, application screening and outplacement services
- entrepreneurial skills
- professional development planning
- job postings on Job Connect
- fully functional career resource room
phone 705-325-2740 ext. 3056
Please provide Testing Services with:
- your name
- your phone number with area code
- e-mail address
- contact name, phone number, e-mail and name of educational institution for whom you will be writing
- let Testing Services know if you are a current Georgian College student or staff member
Test accommodation fee for proctoring services
NO FEE for current Georgian College student or staff member.
If you are not a current Georgian College student or staff member, the fee for testing is:
$50.00 + tax for up to 2 hours of testing
$75.00 + tax for more than 2 hours of testing
For more information about Typing/Printing Services contact:
Printing Services/Student Insurance/Housing
phone: 705-325-2740 ext. 3098
Come and check out our new 2012 menu and daily specials.
Numerous pub nights are scheduled for the 2012/2013 school year, so don’t miss out on the fun. All revenue from The Den goes directly back into Orillia campus student life.
Interested in working at The Den?
Meet new friends and make money at the same time. Submit your resume in person to Karen Cordingley or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are located on the ground floor of the Orillia Campus.
Hours of operation
9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Thursday
9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday
For more information e-mail Karen Cordingley, Operations Manager, or phone 705-325-2740 ext. 3345.
- multi-media classroom (theatre)
- portable multi-media projector/laptop computer
- portable PA
- microphone w/mic stand
- lapel microphone
- polycom teleconference device
- copy services
- food services
- physical resources