Georgian College Optical offers a wide variety of sunglasses and brand name specs:
- tint your prescription lenses
- add ultraviolet protection
- order custom clip-ons to match your frames
- go urban chic with transitions lenses
Georgian College Optical is located on the first floor of the Sadlon Centre for Health, Wellness and Sciences in Room M153 at the Barrie Campus.
Summer 2017 hours of operation – Georgian College Optical
- Monday to Friday through Aug. 18:
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- second Wednesday of each month through Aug. 9:
- 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
For more information about services offered, contact Mark Wilcox at 705.722.5159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eye exams take place in the Optometric Clinic in the Sadlon Centre for Health, Wellness and Sciences in Room M150 (beside Georgian College Optical), Barrie Campus.
The cost of the eye exam is $100:
- if you are 19 years of age or younger and haven’t had an exam in the past 12 months, the exam is covered by Ontario health insurance – you MUST present your Ontario health card prior to the exam
- if you are covered under student insurance with Great West Life (included in your Georgian tuition), the exam is billed to the insurance company – proof of coverage is required prior to the exam
We accept cash, debit, Visa and MasterCard.