Celebrate with old friends
Ever wonder what became of your Georgian classmates? They may be curious as to what is new with you too! The Georgian College Alumni Association encourages alumni to stay connected with their fellow graduates. When the time comes to plan a reunion, the reunion team (Alumni Association and Conference and Events Services) would be happy to assist.
Our reunion team can assist your reunion planning in the following ways:
- personalized invitations, either online or hard copy, for your event
- promoting the event on alumni social media outlets, website and e-communications
- providing alumni welcome packages to event attendees
- sending out planning information and/or your contact information to alumni from your program and graduating year to begin the planning process
- providing sponsorship funding (an application and selection process is required)
- scheduling Growler, the Georgian College mascot, to make an appearance (upon availability)
- arranging for a faculty member to be present to speak about the changes in your program or academic area
- assisting with overnight accommodations for out-of-town guests
- organizing a campus tour so you and your fellow alumni can see the many changes Georgian has completed over the years
With a number of planning tools available, organizing your reunion is easy! For further information email email@example.com, visit Georgian Conference and Event Services or call 705.722.5120 to discuss customized packages.