- Managed by Chartwells, includes Tim Hortons, Pizza Pizza, Coyote Jack’s Grille, Subway, Menutainment, hot soups, fresh-baked goods, a full beverage line and On the Go salads and sandwiches
- cafeteria provides students, faculty and staff with fresh and healthy living menu choices, nutritional information and other helpful lifestyle information
- Catering available
Catering Services are available
- The Last Class declining balance food cards are available in any denomination
- Fully licensed restaurant where everyone is welcome
- Newly renovated and expanded facility to serve more students
- Offering a very comfortable and spacious atmosphere
- Brand new rooftop patio called “The Upper Deck” with seating and a patio bar
- Menu offers something for everyone at affordable prices
- Food delivered daily to ensure freshness
- The First Class Café declining balance food cards are available in any denomination
- Grab and go sandwiches and wraps made fresh in front of you
- All-day breakfast and real fruit smoothies
- Vegetarian/gluten-free options available
- Sustainable, premium and specialty coffees and tea
- Private room called “The Upper Class” which can be booked for catered meetings
- Pool table, free WiFi, and relaxing lounge area
- Meals prepared by students, served by students and enjoyed by all
- Open to the public Monday to Friday during the fall, and winter semesters and Wednedays and Thursdays during the summer semester
- Walk-ins welcome but reservations recommended
- Georgian College students: 50% off your meal
The Den is the student-run pub on campus. Stop in for lunch or dinner during the week.
- Open from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday to Thursday, and 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Fridays
- Declining balance food cards are available in any domination
- If you’re looking for a good place to get some great food, this is the place
- With 20 student employees, this is a great place to catch up with friends and hear about upcoming events
- Questions or dietary needs, don’t hesitate to ask
- Recently renovated, now features a new bar with widescreen TVs
- Great place to sit and eat while watching the game between classes
- Pool table upstairs
Managed by Chartwells, includes The Fresh Grille, The Big Pita, Menutainment, hot soups, fresh-baked goods, a full beverage line and On the Go salads and sandwiches. Full catering services available.
We are also pleased to offer gourmet coffee vending in addition to cold beverages and our refrigerated snack machine with a variety of fresh healthy options available.
Monday – Thursday
7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
ALL operations CLOSED on Weekends and Statutory Holidays
- A campus pub that hosts numerous pub nights and special events
- Regular hours of operation are Monday to Friday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Operated by the Georgian College Students’ Association, all proceeds go to GCSA
Managed by Chartwells, includes The Fresh Grille, Menutainment, hot soups, fresh-baked goods, a full beverage line and On the Go salads and sandwiches. Full catering services available.
- Featuring fresh and local foods prepared by our culinary students
- Open to the public for lunch Thursdays and Fridays, noon to 1 p.m., during fall and winter semesters
- International-themed dinners on Thursdays during winter semester (contact us for dates and times)
- Walk-ins welcome but reservations are recommended
- Current Georgian students receive a discount on lunch
- Special events catering available
For more information or to be added to our weekly Culinary Happenings email list, please contact Michael Desborough at 519.376.0840 ext. 2007, or email Michael.Desborough@georgiancollege.ca.
Visit and “Like” our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/GeorgianDiningRoomOwenSound.
Managed by Chartwells, includes hot soups, fresh-baked goods, a full beverage line, On the Go salads and sandwiches and hot pizza.