Climbing Wall – General Information
If you’re looking for a great way to workout and some social recreation time try our new climbing wall. Physical strength plays a part, but climbing also improves your flexibility. Hang out with us and become part of a vibrant climbing community. This is North America’s fastest growing sport. Come see what it’s all about.
At a Glance
- Up to 15 climbers at a time
- Lockers and full shower facilities
- Liability/Assumption of Risk insurance provided
- Shoe and Harness Rentals
- Age Restriction: 18 years and older. Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or participate in one of our programs.
Getting Started/General info
- Liability Waivers MUST be filled out and signed to gain access to the climbing wall.
- Present your student/membership card or purchase a day pass. You will then receive a coloured wrist band specific to that day. (Must be removed by staff at conclusion of climbing).
- To climb during open climb times you must pass a belay and knot test on each occasion you climb.
- Maximum ratio instructor to client 1:8
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 705-722-1577