The Georgian College Alumni Association Board of Directors is lead by a dedicated group of volunteers who meet from September to May to aid in the furthering of the Alumni Association’s mission and mandate.
Would you like to join the Alumni Association Board of Directors?
The Alumni Association is seeking graduates with a passion for their alma mater who:
- Have proven leadership skills
- Are comfortable with public speaking
- Are inspired to mentor others
- Wish to expand their professional network
- Previous board experience an asset but not required
- Are passionate with helping students and alumni achieve their goals
- Have experienced success due, in part, to their education at Georgian College
- Are interested in supporting the growth and evolution of Georgian College
- Like to meet new people from all walks of life who share the common thread of being educated at Georgian College
If you are interested in joining this dynamic group, please complete the Georgian College Alumni Association Board of Director application form and submit this along with your cover letter and résumé to alumni@GeorgianCollege.ca. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a representative from Georgian.
Dianne Martin, Chair 1998, Nursing
Terry MacFarlane, Treasurer
Lisa McCarthy-Tamblyn, Director 1985, Nursing
Maria Artuso, Director 2001, Business Administration
Krysia Piorczynski, Director 1994, Cabinetmaking Josh Taylor, Director Students’ Administrative Council Rep