The Tuition and Education Amount Certificates for tax years 2004 and greater are available at the end of February for the previous calendar year at sis.georgianc.on.ca. You will need your student ID number and your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Select Login to Banner
- Enter Student ID number and PIN
- Select Canadian Tax Form
- Select tax year (e.g. 2005)
- Select T2202A Tax Credit Form
Two options will be available:
- View Data – this is not an official receipt and is for information purposes only
- Printable Form – make this selection only if you are ready to print the receipt
To Print T2202A
- Select Printable Form. Click Submit. Please note: If you select continue this will mark your taxation record as printed. If not printed at this time, any subsequent receipts will be marked Duplicate.
- Select Continue
- Select Print on browser menu
The receipt will print on two pages:
Page 1 – Tuition and Education Amount Certificate
Page 2 – Designation for the transfer of an amount to spouse or common-law partner, parent, or grandparent.