Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar can assist you with:
- Admissions & Registration
- Tuition/Fees & Financial Aid
- Awards & Scholarships
- Policies and Procedures
- Credit Transfer/Exemptions & Articulation and Transfer Agreements
Articulation and Transfer Agreements
- Georgian graduates may transfer to another institution with transfer credits using Articulation Agreements. For more specific information, visit Articulation and Transfer Agreements .
- University Partnership Centre 2013/2014 View Book (Articulation and Transfer Agreements page 33-48) Note: some updates have occurred since printing.
- The ConnectU Program offered by the Orientation Team helps make your transition to Georgian life a great experience!
Program Outlines and Co-ordinators
- Click to find program outlines and Program Co-ordinator information
Find out about Georgian College services:
- Campus Stores & Food
- Security & Health Insurance
- Housing & Parking
- Employment & Grad Portraits
- Events & Athletics
- Student Administrative Council (SAC)
- Clubs & Associations
- Georgian College Publications & News
- ONTransfer and ONCAT seek to provide a guide to transfer opportunities among Ontario’s colleges and universities for post-secondary applicants and students and the faculty and advisors who assist them. [Their] goal is to make students’ progression toward their education goals as effective and efficient as possible while ensuring the quality of their educational experience.