- Read the course descriptions carefully to ensure you meet the admission requirements. If you have questions about your eligibility or which courses you require, please contact your local Transport Canada office.
- Fill out the registration form and submit via one of the methods below, or call our registration office.
- Full payment is required at time of registration.
- If applicable download the medical fitness report and CDN application.
- Read policies and procedures.
- Email: Complete the registration form and email it to email@example.com.
- Phone: Call 705.722.1516 or 1.888.812.7511 Monday to Friday from 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Registrations will be accepted by phone when payment is made by credit card. American Express, MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
- Fax: Fax your registration form to 705.722.5118. Registrations will be accepted by fax 24 hours a day, seven days a week, when payment is made by credit card. American Express, MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
Company billing is available for sponsored employees. Please include an authorization letter on company letterhead detailing the company address, email and contact person with your completed registration form.
Full payment is required at the time of registration and must be made by credit card. Any outstanding tuition balances must be paid five days prior to the first day of class. See general information for more details.