Why take Fundraising and Resource Development at Georgian College?
- One year can change your life: This comprehensive one-year graduate certificate program offers two academic semesters of six online courses each followed by an eight-week, full-time internship in a non-profit setting. Graduates of this program have secured rewarding positions in hospitals, schools, foundations, consulting firms, community service organizations and national charities.
- Experienced faculty members: Courses are taught by professionals who are respected in the field and who provide personalized instruction that fits into your busy life.
- Improved career advancement: Employers are looking for individuals who have demonstrated an educational commitment. Our graduates report they advance quickly.
- Improved professionalism: As you master each area within the program, you will be able to approach your job with increased confidence and a sense of purpose.
- Program flexibility: The courses are delivered online, allowing you to retain your current job and study how, when and where you wish. Continue at your own pace to complete the graduate certificate.
- Transfer credits for MBA program: Graduates from Georgian’s Fundraising and Resource Development program may be eligible to receive credits for up to 60 out of 180 credits in several of Edith Cowan University’s master’s programs in Australia.
- Work toward your CFRE certification: Georgian College is an approved provider of CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Executive) education. Full participation in Georgian’s Fundraising and Resource Development courses counts toward your application for initial certification or recertification, with up to 15 points in Category 1.B Education.